Our Sweet Treats Bouquet makes an adorable, edible centerpiece for any Valentine’s Day celebration or the perfect gift with that extra-special homemade feel!
Melted Dipping Chocolate, Wooden/Plastic Dipping Skewers
Toppings: Sprinkles, Colored Sugar, or Crushed Peppermint
Marshmallows, M&Ms and Candy Hearts
Vase or Metal Tin, Cutting board or Plate
Here is how you do it!
- Place marshmallows on the plastic skewers so that they are secure on one end.
- Melt Chocolate in a microwaveable bowl until it is smooth when stirred. (Best way to do this is in 30-45 second increments, stirring in between)
- Scoop marshmallow stick into chocolate sauce so that most of marshmallow is covered in chocolate. Be sure to let the excess chocolate drip off the marshmallow.
- Roll the chocolate covered marshmallows in the topping choice.
- Place the marshmallow on a cutting board or plate to let the chocolate/topping mix set.
- After all marshmallows have been dipped, fill vase with M&Ms or Candy Hearts.
- Once chocolate is hard on marshmallows, arrange skewers in the vase to make a “bouquet” of marshmallows